Monday, October 21, 2013

Creative Designs,Writing for Profit, Article Suggestions, Topic Ideas,

Hello Everyone!

I've recently discovered a site that is very fun to write for if you like getting paid for article writing. It is possible that I'm one of the last people to hear about this site but maybe not. Feel free to take a look at Bubblews.com and see what you think. If nothing else, you might find some interesting articles to read.

The site is different from most sites I've written for in the past in a few key ways. Mostly, it is about connecting and making friends on the site so that your articles get viewed by others. Bubblews pays you for views, comments, and likes or dislikes for each article that you submit. Their rules are pretty simple and straight forward. They have zero tolerance for plagiarism so no copying and pasting even of your own articles you may have written elsewhere.

You can feature one or more photos in each article that is either your own or is a creative commons photo. The fun part is that your articles only have to be at least 400 characters (not words!) long. I haven't been able to submit an article yet that is that short but many people do just to get their article count up. I prefer to invest in the future and offer something in each article that might be of value in the future and not just for those friends that might click on the article initially.

I thought it would be fun to open up the comments section to ideas for topics that I (or anyone!)can write articles about. If you have any suggestions, please list them in the comments section below as my goal is to list several posts a day and I need some inspiration big time.  If you do sign up on Bubblews, be sure and hop over to my Art Blog and let me know as I would love to Connect with you there.  :)

Now for today's featured artwork!


Jane Austen writing. Mousepads
Jane Austen writing. Mousepads by loudesigns
Check out other Jane Mousepads at zazzle.com


I write children's books mugs
I write children's books mugs by AbundanceLoveTrip
Shop for I write children's books Mugs online at Zazzle.com

PARIS BINDER
PARIS BINDER by loudesigns
Make ring binders online at zazzle


Abstract Art Swirls As Luck Would Have It Spiral Note Book
Abstract Art Swirls As Luck Would Have It Spiral Note Book by Itayasdesigns
Check out more Keep calm Notebooks at Zazzle

Until next time...Thanks for the suggestions and comments!

Itaya

No comments:

Post a Comment