Saturday, September 7, 2013

Reusable Halloween Costumes

Reusable Halloween Costumes

September so Halloween is coming up. I stopped trick or treating when I was 12 but I still dress up. I still dress up. Christmas is my favorite holiday but Halloween is fun now my little ones are a bit older. I love going to Halloween parties

Now that I am a mom I like a cute or kawaii style Halloween. My plans this Halloween include pumpkin donuts and an elaborate costume that will take months to put together. Dual Purpose Halloween Costume

Instead of just buying or making a cool Halloween costume you'll just use once. Why not choose a dual purpose Halloween costume that you could use throughout the year by not putting Halloween make up to go with it. This is just a practical way to dress up for Halloween.

Ask your kid for a doll and you have homemaker costume. Add vampire teeth and you are a vampire homemaker or put on a chef's hat and you're a baker.

Bakers and chef

Cupcake shop Apron
Cupcake shop Apron by AbundanceLoveTrip
More Kawaii Aprons My Happy Layer Cake apron
My Happy Layer Cake by AbundanceLoveTrip
Join Zazzle.com's artist affiliate program

Put Your hair in pig tails and carry a fake glass of lemonade

Lemonade Stand apron
Lemonade Stand by AbundanceLoveTrip
View other Lemonade Aprons

With make up this can be a good zombie costume just avoid people who might think your a real zombie when your eating a burger on saterday.

Character's Welcome shirt
Character's Welcome by loudesigns
Browse Projectzazzlw T-Shirts Some of My Halloween Products.

Vampire Éclair iPhone 5 Covers
Vampire Éclair iPhone 5 Covers by AbundanceLoveTrip
Find more Kitsch Casemate Cases at Zazzle
Halloween Zombie Galaxy S4 Covers
Halloween Zombie Galaxy S4 Covers by AbundanceLoveTrip
Shop for Halloween Casemate Cases online at Zazzle.com
Arts by friends

Creepy Halloween Post Cards
Creepy Halloween Post Cards by loudesigns
View other Gothic Postcards at Zazzle.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't dress up anymore either but it sure is fun seeing little ones and their costumes. I can't wait to see my grandson this year now that he is a bit older. :)

    ReplyDelete