Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Featured Abstract, thankful list, New Art, Zazzle Finds

I didn’t post the rest zazzle actually featured two of my prints. This is my second print.

My art is called unakeake

Thankful List
Spirtual growth
Family
Art
water
Diet caffine free soda
Zazzle
Amazon
apples
back rubs from my husband


This is some of New Art.









This one is a bit older




Zazzle Finds
Here is some cool stuff found on zazzle

sweet flowers



Groovy

Also Groovy


yummu

Cute and Gothy


Cute pink Vampire Bat


Sweet

stunning photo

Amazing painting

2 comments:

  1. I love your 'Lost Tree of Zoe' artwork! Wonderful piece! Love all your very lovely pieces but you know I'm a big fan of trees. :)

    Thank you Val for featuring my painting and for your kind words! You are a dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vampire bat pin is so cute! And, I *LOVE* the black, red, and white canvas!

    ReplyDelete