Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday
I am thankful that my husband came home from his work trip. I missed him. My net went out for a few days and I decided to make lots and lots of art. It was lots of fun making it.
Now I have a lot of work to post it.
I am thankful for my children. I am thankful for sleep.

Note
My mom’s best friend was involved in car accident and may not survive.
We find out more later today. Please send good vibes to her family.
I at one time took care of her children. I thankful I got to know her and her family.

For artists: Do you use recycled pieces in your art.


Some of my internet is out art

Office party



one of my abstracts


Stuff on zazzle

Love the look of this


lovely flower


cool invite


well done


These trees rock



love this thank you sticker

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Heart sticker design!! :)

    I do save brown paper that I place under my paintings when painting smaller pieces for using in paintings. I used part of an ongoing blotter piece to make my painting 'Reckless Heart'. It was quite different from my usual style but very freeing! Plus, I felt good about recycling. :)

    Your family friend is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete