Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday, thinking about Friday

History Note: Marie Antoinette never said. "Let them eat cake"

Thankful Thursday, thinking about Friday

While people may knock the song Friday by Rebecca Black. It’s actually a party anthem for the kindergarten set. My oldest was singing it this morning okay I think I joined in. :-)


1. Six year olds can’t wait to be big enough to sit in the Front Seat
2. The lyrics talk about things they are learning like days of the week.
3. 13 to them which is the singer’s age is wise and mature but.
4. The lyrics are concrete and repetitive.
5. It’s a way six year olds can pretend there older. Without having a song with heavy swear words.

.

What are you thankful for

Thankful list
Husband and little ones
fruit
water
Sleep
Graphic's tablet
Zazzle
The library

My new wink baby outfit


Cool cooking teacher flyer


zazzle finds


Cool bird


Such sweet little monsters







Cool





Lovely


Groovy


Dolphins



Lovely





buster does all my stunts



pretty roses

9 comments:

  1. That is so true! I think that's exactly why Zoe likes the song too. It's kind of catchy, she can identify with the lyrics & she thinks 13 yr olds know everything! Another song that she loved was that Whip my hair song by Willow Smith, another singing kid. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whip my hair another anthem for kindergarten girls. We should have a list of these songs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my Kokeshi doll iPhone case!! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you are so lovely <3
    Thank you for posting my Groovy invitation. It's an honour to be featured amongst such great designs including your cute Eco Heart Wink xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sandy welcome :-) I love promoting you :-)


    PZ thank you for the kind words by my wink heart and welcome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute baby Wink Heart design! It's just perfect to put on baby clothes. :)

    Let's see...what am I thankful for...
    My husband, 2 sons and their lovely wives; all my artsy and crafty supplies; my wonderful home; the ability to work from home; AND You!! :)

    Thanks for featuring my 'I Will Remember' iPhone case cover!! As always, you pick such lovely things for your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :}
    Thanks for noticing my fabric bundle Iphone case and putting it up there :}
    Noa Price Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my Russian Matryoshka Doll Mousepad here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Itaya Noa and Zazzleproducts1 welcome and thanks

    ReplyDelete