Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday,

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my husband and children. I am thankful for libraries. I am thankful I was able to work on my Kawaii art last night.


I'm in a sunny mood today



Zazzle finds


Trendy Heart


Classic
modern LONDON calendar
modern LONDON by GeoKip
See other calendars 2011 designs.





Kawaii Nurse



vintage


damask pattern



Fine art


smart chicks
Smart Chicks Read Books button
Smart Chicks Read Books by kat_parrella
Shop for a different button design


Fine Fantasy art


gothy sweet 16


Abstract



Kawaii Lemon Cake mug "My art"


Lovely


abstract shoes mine


Space kitty



nice cat painting



Featured for being cute


Wall-e mug


Its a girl


cute



cute
Be Unique! mousepad
Be Unique! by mmartoon
View more mousemats on zazzle

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my abstract icons design! Love your little lemon sunshine and lemon cake designs. Very cute! We need more sunshine for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itaya thanks so much :-) I loved making the lemon cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for featuring my calendar: modern london 2012...
    www.zazzle.com/geokip*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Happy Lemon Cake made me smile :)
    Thank you so much for featuring my 50s Retro Raspberries & Cream Invitation - it's so kind of you <3

    ReplyDelete